CREATIVE COLLISIONS TICKETS RELEASED!
Uniting for Young People
Thursday 6 November, London
Following the success of the Creative Collisions conference in 2013, which energised over 500 delegates, the youth sector will once again unite on Thursday 6 November. The partnership has grown to be 10 organisations strong and our exciting venue, The Copper Box at the Olympic Park, ensures we can deliver something unique and unexpected to even more delegates this year.
This year will, for the first time, include workshops which bring more than one partner together in the true spirit of Creative Collisions. The event will also host an expanded fringe element that will provide the perfect atmosphere to stimulate thought provoking discussions. This year’s programme will include sparky debates, learning labs to catalyse change and a vibrant market place providing plenty of opportunity for delegates to meet, engage and collide with new ideas and organisations.
Taking place during Youth Work Week, Creative Collisions will draw together the force of ten youth organisations and networks; British Youth Council, the Foyer Federation, Leap Confronting Conflict, London Youth, National Citizen Service (NCS), NUS, National Youth Agency (NYA), the National Council for Voluntary Youth Services (NCVYS), UK Youth and vInspired.
The conference will explore three themes:
- Impact & Innovation
- Social citizens
- Life, work & the future
Within each theme it will ask:
- What kind of workforce do we need?
- What kind of leadership do we need?
- What kind of partnerships do we need?
- What kind of investment do we need?
The conference aims to bring together key sector decision makers, practitioners and young people to debate these. Through collective action the conference will build consensus around creative solutions for young people, sending clear messages to policy makers that investment in young people is necessary and pays.
- Buy your tickets (from just £25) online now!
- Explore the website if you’d like to be a key element on the day: organisations can become workshop-holders, exhibitors or sponsors and we’re looking for young people to be speakers or get involved with organising and delivering the event.
- Get in touch with us now to help spread further sparks and creativity – tell us how you’ve made positive changes following last year’s event and we’ll feature your ideas and creations on the website.
- Follow us @unitingforyouth to get updates on the conference.